Monday, September 3, 2012

Awkward.

Hello. This is awkward. Awkward is good. Awkward is seen as bad because it is different. Awkward seems to be simple but turns out to be deep, and sometimes profound. I like awkward. Awkward is fun. I tried being awkward before, and I never stopped. It's as if being awkward is normal. Normal is boring, awkward is interesting. I met an awkward person yesterday, and I found his awkwardness very different from anything I've ever known. He talked and smiled and did everything a normal person does, but he was awkward. His awkwardness inspired my awkwardness, and in that small space in the vast infinity of time, our awkwardness still lingers. It's like our awkwardness was a part of a bigger wave of cosmic awkwardness. Planned awkwardness is awkward. It was nothing special, but the awkwardness made it interesting. Awkward comes, awkward goes, awkward has its highs and lows. I am awkward. Not everybody is awkward. I dislike it when I am awkward alone. Maybe someday I'll be with someone as awkward as I am. Maybe will grow even more awkward together. Maybe we're already growing awkward together. I like awkward.

(Sleep is awkward. Dream is awkward.)



No comments:

Post a Comment