Sunday, February 5, 2012

Random thoughts...

Today's post is different. It's just a collection of random, scattered thoughts that are in my head right now. It can also be considered a stream of consciousness from my mind; one thought lights the fire for the next. Here I go:

- Some kindle fires for light, others for destruction.

- Every shadow is cast by a light.

- I don't have any doubts about anything. Or do I?

- I never question my existence. I only answer it.

- Everything can be criticized. But is the point doing or criticizing?

- Are we destined to ask questions?

- What would happen if the answer was a question?

- If the answer we seek does not exist, can we create it?

- I don't believe that humans are capable of 'creation'. All we can do is imagine based on what we know.

- We have limits that we refuse to accept. That still doesn't help us pass them.

- What would it feel like to be limitless?

- Omnipresence is limiting in itself. What if an omnipresent being wanted to be in one place or time only?

- Are omnipresence and omniabsence just a condition related to place, or to time too?

- What if we're actually travelling backwards in time, but we just don't know or can't explain it?

- I like to think that we're intruders on time. He wanted to be left alone, but we couldn't leave him.

I'll stop here... will post more of these later on. Hope you enjoyed them.

God bless.

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment