Monday, March 26, 2012

Questions and Musings...

I was, I am, I will be. I was not, I am not, I will not be. People were, people are, people will be. We all pass, some of us forgotten and some of us remembered. Perhaps not with what we liked, but we are remembered. Sometimes all I want to be is... forgotten. I wish not for anything more, just to be forgotten. It's not as simple as I'd wish it were, for I do not know the extent of my existence. Not just that which is yet to come, but that which has already happened. Maybe the future has already happened and all we're doing is acting it out. Maybe time runs in the opposite direction; we die before we were born. Who said that we're living anyway? We only say we're living now because that's what everybody else says, but who thought so in the first place? Perhaps he was mistaken. Perhaps we are not living. Perhaps we are still waiting for our true life to be here. Can we cease to exist? Why is it impossible for us to truly 'create' something that was never there? Can I take this as proof of us being creatures and that there's a God who was created this universe? To what degree can a theory be inflated by a man to satisfy himself and not to seek the truth? Would it really be good if man gained better knowledge of the supernatural? Can man truly comprehend the supernatural if it were explained to him, or is it supernatural because man can't understand it? Can we define a God as the entity which can both create and give consciousness and life to that which it creates? What would happen if man were able to understand the language of other living creatures, such as trees? Would this make him any different? Would he be able to sleep at night? How do some men sleep at night knowing that what they've done is what they shouldn't have done? Why is it that those who do not deserve to have power have it? If the world is unjust to everyone equally, wouldn't this actually make it just? Is there anything that is just what it is, or is everything more than it appears to be? Why is it that as far as I know, I will never know?

God bless.

(:

P.S.: Thought of the day: Good art is always more than it appears to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment