Thursday, January 10, 2013

Embers, ashes, and beautiful crashes.

In all honesty, I'm finding it hard to exist. I simply am, be it willingly or not. I was created and then born, and I've been trapped here for a long time. Everyday I have to deal with all kinds of things that I do not like, and they're all stopping me from being. I am only existing. I have been burdened with my brain. It is not that I am intellectually superior to anyone, but that I think differently. It's a gift, and a curse. I see, I feel, I hear, I remember, I experience. I spend a good amount of time imagining myself in the heads of other people. It is not that I am trying to judge myself, but that I am experiencing myself in a different way. It strikes me as strange that while I am experiencing everything around me, even if I'm not consciously registering it, I am being experienced by other people who are thinking of me. I am an experience; an idea, in a way. I am flawed. I am not broken, but sometimes I am more of a machine than a human. Each side of me is fighting to take control, and I am standing there in between. Soon I will be crashing and burning, falling and failing, dying... can I be reborn out of my own ashes?


No comments:

Post a Comment