Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rise.

If I could give only one word of advice in my dying moments, one word to live by, it would be this:

Rise.

It's such a beautiful word. We, as whatever we are, need to rise. Get up. We need to do more than just existing. Being is an option, but it is not enough to just be. You need to constantly rise to truly be. Transcend. Be something more than you are. Face the fear. Face the chaos. Face the pain. Face yourself and everything that is, and help them rise too. You do not rise alone. We all rise together, and it is so because we are all one, no matter how different we may seem.

So, in my dying moments, I will ask of you to rise. Be. I will not explain what you should do, because you will know in good time. In the meantime, prepare. Do not ask me how. You don't choose to be prepared, it happens. If you're not prepared enough, then it's not the moment yet for you to truly rise.

Be.

Rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment