Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First post... I can't think of any other title

So, this is my first post on here... hello world :)

I've created many a blog before this one, but I always ended up deleting them for no apparent reason. I'll try to stick with this one and I'll try to update it often.

I'll be posting all sorts of random things on this blog: any thoughts on my mind, interesting news, nice pictures, etc. So, since this is the first post, I won't leave you empty-handed. While creating this blog, I kept thinking of an appropriate name for it; a name that would be interesting to others and yet I'd be able to relate to. So I asked a friend of mine for some suggestions, and here's the amazing list I got as a reply:


- Voices
- Times
- Me, Myself, and I
- Stream of Consciousness
- iWrite.
- The Force (Star Wars. :p)
- Black holes
- Mindsteps
- Soul Salad!
- Catharsis
- AwesomeTimes
- Breath of Light
- Musi-mental/InstruMental
- A Symphonies
- Pieces of Things
- Upstairs
- Rays of Thoughts
- Beyond.
- StringSmiles
- MazeInside
- A Piece of The Mirror

I read the list and really liked many of the beautiful suggestions. However, I had already decided on the name after reading the first item on the list: "Voices". It reminded me of an instrumental by the Irish post-rock band And So I Watch You From Afar, titled "The Voiceless".

This is it:



(:

No comments:

Post a Comment